- Organic Fertilizer
- Humic Acid
- Insoluble in water
- At room temperature
High Quality Humic Acid :
Fertinagro India Pvt Ltd is the Largest manufacturers, exporters and suppliers of High Quality Humic Acid to world wide market. We Export Humic Acid to many countries like the united states, uk, australia, portugal, greece, croatia, slovakia, italy, bulgaria, sweden, albania, poland, georgia, ukraine, moldova, macedonia, slovenia, serbia, latvia, cyprus, iran, turkey, turkmenistan, jordan, kuwait, hong kong, uae, bahrain, thailand, qatar, reunion, mauritius, philippines, mozambique, pakistan, sri lanka, libya african sub continent, south africa etc. We have been exporting our products to more than 40 different countries. We have exported our material globally for over 17 years and our material is very well accepted and highly appreciated in the market. We are the pioneers of manufacturing and exporting Humic Acid to the global market.
Following is the specification of the product :
Organic matter (dry basis)
Humic acid(dry basis)
Sieve residue (0.5mm)
Function& Benefits of Humic Acid :
Optimize the structure of soil to increase the buffering power and fertility :
When the soil is less fertile also sandy to some extent ,humic acid will increase its cation exchange capacity to retain water and beneficial micro nutrient ,accordingly largely increase the fertility of soil.Under heavy and compact conditions,Humic acid will work with fungi to construct a crumb structure root to absorb water oxygen and nutrient also improve root penetration.
Neutralize both acidic and alkaline soil to release the beneficial metal ions, thus promote absorption by plants :
When the soil is alkaline, many beneficial meatal ion and other trace elements can not be absorbed by plants,humic acid can buffer the pH and convert the nutrients and trace elements into absorbable form and promote their uptake by the roots.
When in acidic soil, humic acid will tremendously reduce the toxins such as the ally aluminum and heavy metals, which will be bonded firmly and immobilized ,thus their toxicity is reduced and phosphate is bonded by aluminum is released.
Under Salinalised soil: Salts are split up by the high cation exchange capability, cation (eg.Ca, Mg) are bonded and chelated.
Promote plants growth also largely crease the yield and quality :
Humic acid stimulates the membrane of seeds to form a strong roots, which is decisive to increase the capacity of root to take up both micro and macro nutrients. Based on improved structure by humic acid N is largely stored and slow released, P is release from AL in soil,also other microelement is in the form of easy-available by plants, meanwhile the beneficial fungi is active to produce different kind enzymes. with the above joint effort, the yield will be increased at lease 30%. Enhanced cell assimilation as well as photosynthesis increase the plant's sugar and vitamin content, thus the quality of their seeds will be largely increased.
Increase the plants ability to anti drought,frost under stressed conditions :
Humic acid can mobilize K absorption to regulate the stomata open and close on the leaves also promote metabolism, thus increase the plant's ability under stressed conditions.
Detoxify the herbicide and pesticide.
Direction for use of Humic Acid :
- Soil application:
- Base fertilizer:
- For field crop, 50-100kgs/ha per crop season.
- For fruit trees, 1-2kgs per plant.
- For vegetables, 1-2kg/m2.
- Mix additive: 30-60kgs per ton of composite.
- Letter of Credit (L/C), Cash on Delivery (COD), Delivery Point (DP), Days after Acceptance (DA), Cheque, Cash Against Delivery (CAD), Cash in Advance (CID), Cash Advance (CA)
- 500000 Per Week
- 3 Days
- Free samples are available
- In New Craft Paper Bags
- Uttar Pradesh, Madhya Pradesh, Pondicherry, Andaman and Nicobar Islands, Chandigarh, Jammu and Kashmir, Chhattisgarh, Sikkim, Dadra and Nagar Haveli, Himachal Pradesh, Delhi, Maharashtra, Nagaland, Andhra Pradesh, Tamil Nadu, Jharkhand, Lakshadweep, Arunachal Pradesh, Haryana, Bihar, Kerala, Punjab, Meghalaya, Uttarakhand, Rajasthan, Tripura, Manipur, Mizoram, Telangana, Daman and Diu, West Bengal, Goa, Karnataka, Odisha, Gujarat, Assam, All India
- ISO -9001:2015 QMS Certified company ISO-14001:2015 EMS Certified company ISO-18001:2007 OHSAS Certified company
Office no 108 & 109, Ganga Collidium (Dhan Ganga Business Centre), Near Ganga Dham, Market Yard Pune Maharashtra India 91-20-24245588