- Organic Fertilizer
- Humic Acid
- Insoluble in water ( for direct soil applications only)
- In Cool and Dry Place
Humic Acid Powder- Soil Application :
Fertinagro India Pvt Ltd is the Top most Importer, Supplier and Distributors of Humic Acid Powder soil applications. The Humic Acid powder soil applications supplied by us is made from raw and highest purity Leonardite which is found in large mines of Inner Mongolia. The quality of Humic Acid Powder Soil application is widely accepted in market and hence our product have always claimed an over whelming demand round the year.
About Humic Acid Powder :
Humic Acid and other humic substances, collectively referred to as Humate, are the final stage of organic matter as it degrades to its smallest possible size. They are extremely complex molecules, formed naturally over time by soil microorganisms, as they recycle the nutrients and organic matter present in the decaying plant material. In healthy , pristine soils, Humate are constantly formed by the life and death cycle of plant roots, microorganisms and fungi in the soil. Modern agriculture practices have disrupted this cycle in order to maintain good soil health, it is now necessary to add this critical component back in to this soil, so that we can reap the benefits of working with instead of against nature.
Specifications of Humic Acid powder is as follows :
Humic Acid (Dry Basis)
65 percent min
4 - 6Â
15 percent max
80 - 100 meshÂ
Uses of Humic Acid Powder :
* Humic Acid benefits the health, quality and yield of a wide array of crops, fruits/nut trees and turf.
* Humic Acid can be applied directly to the soil or as a foliar spray, by itself or mixed with fertilizers/chemicals.
* Humic Acid works great in both soil and hydroponic growing conditions.
* Humic Acid can be applied to compost to decrease odour and accelerate aerobics decomposition.
* Humic Acid can be used as a nutritional supplement for livestock of all kinds. Several studies have shown increased feed weight efficiency, decreased odour in manure and increased system function.Â
- Days after Acceptance (DA), Cheque, Cash in Advance (CID), Cash Advance (CA), Cash on Delivery (COD), Cash Against Delivery (CAD)
- 500000 Per Week
- 3 Days
- Free samples are available
- Craft Paper Bags with PE Liner inside Each Bag Weight 25.000 Kg Net and 25.100 Gross
- All India
- ISO -9001:2015 QMS Certified company ISO-14001:2015 EMS Certified company ISO-18001:2007 OHSAS Certified company
Office no 108 & 109, Ganga Collidium (Dhan Ganga Business Centre), Near Ganga Dham, Market Yard Pune Maharashtra India 91-20-24245588