- Water Soluble
- Dry Place
We are an eminent entity engaged in offering an excellent quality Mono-Potassium-Phosphate to our esteemed clients. It is mainly used as a prime raw material for N, N and k compound fertilizer and is also used for processing of meta phosphate in food, chemical and medical industry. This chemical is finely processed from the best quality chemical compounds at our well-established production unit. Furthermore, the offered Mono-Potassium-Phosphate is widely demanded by farmers to provide highly effective nutrients to the soil, so as to enhance plant's growth and yield.
Moisture percent by weight maximum
Water Soluble Phosphate as (P2O5 )percent by weight minimum
Water soluble Potash (as K2O) percent by weight, minimum
Sodium as NACL on dry basis percent by weight maximum
- Chemical formula: KH2PO4
- Molecular weight: 136.09 g/mol
- Properties: White Crystal, easily soluble in water, relative density at 2.338, melting point at 252.60C, and PH value of µ% solution is 4.5
- Packing & Storage: Plastic-woven sack with polythene inner bag, net weight at 25kg.store at a ventilated, dry place.
- Usage: Mono Potassium Phosphate NPK 00-52-34 We formulate and supply optimum quality water soluble NPK 00 52 34 Mono Potassium Phosphate, which is a fertilizer used for enhancing the fertility of the soil. Mono potassium phosphate (also known as also potassium di-hydrogen phosphate, KDP, or monobasic & Recommended as water soluble fertilizer.
- Cash in Advance (CID), Cash Advance (CA)
- 500 Per Day
- 3 Days
- Free samples are available
- Bopp Bag.
- Africa, Middle East, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, South America, North America, Central America, Australia, Asia
- All India
Office no 108 & 109, Ganga Collidium (Dhan Ganga Business Centre), Near Ganga Dham, Market Yard Pune Maharashtra India +918045477659