- Fruit Growth, Agrochemical, Plant Growth, Agriculture
- In dry place at room temperature
- Soil Application: 2-4 Kg / Ha / time, 2-3 times during seedling stage and growth stage. Foliar Application: 1-2 Kg / Ha / time, 2-3 times during seedling stage and growth stage.
Fertinagro India Pvt Limited the Largest Importers of High Quality Amino Acid Powder Soya Base in India. Amino acid is molecules which contains amine group, a carboxylic acid group and a side chain which varies between different amino acids. These molecules contains the key elements of carbon, oxygen, hydrogen and nitrogen. These molecules are immensely important in biochemistry, where this terms refers to alpha-amino acid with the general formula of H2NCHRCOOH, in which R is an organic substituent.
The specifications are as follows :
Cream to Brown colour powder
Characteristics odour of protein
pH of 2 percent Solutions in D.W.
3.50 to 6.50
NLT 99 percent water soluble
Insoluble matter in Distilled water
NMT 1.0 percent in water
Loss of Drying (at 105 degree)
NMT 7.0 percent w/w
Total Nitrogen (content )
NLT 14.00 percent on Dry Basis w/w
Nitrogen From Hydrolysed protein
NLT 6.2 percent on Dry Basis W/W
Amino Acid in Terms of Hydrolysed protein (H.N.X6.38)
NLT 40 percent on Dry weight Basis
Nitrogen from Ammonium Chloride
NLT 7.8 percent on Dry weight Basis w/w
Role of Amino Acid in plants :
Plants are photo autotrophs and they have ability to synthesise all organic compounds from inorganic material such as carbon dioxide (CO2), water (H20) and minerals using light energy. Amino acids are the main metabolism in nitrogen (N) metabolism of higher plants. At first , the inorganic N, such as ammonium absorption is done in roots or produced from nitrate reductions, nitrogen fixation and photo respiration, is initially assimilated in to glutamine (GLNG)/glutamate synthase (GOGAT) pathways. Second amino are immensely essential components of proteins. Third, amino acids are for long distance transport of nitrogen among organs of plant (nodules, roots, stems, leaves , pod, seeds and apical buds) through xylem or phloem. Fourth, non proteins amino acids may play a role in protecting plants from feeding damages by animals , inspects , or infections by fungi.
Interested buyers of our product , may send their business inquiry by email to our registered email i d or may also call us at 0091 77210 88888
To know more about our complete product range , visit our websites : www.fertinagro.co.in / www.fertinagro.in / www.fertinagroindia.com
- Letter of Credit (L/C), Delivery Point (DP), Days after Acceptance (DA), Cheque, Cash in Advance (CID), Cash Advance (CA), Cash on Delivery (COD), Cash Against Delivery (CAD)
- 50000 Per Week
- 3 Days
- Free samples are available
- In new craft bags with PE liner inside.
- Africa, Middle East, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, South America, North America, Central America, Australia, Asia
- West India, East India, North India, Central India, South India, All India
- ISO -9001:2015 QMS Certified company ISO-14001:2015 EMS Certified company ISO-18001:2007 OHSAS Certified company
Office no 108 & 109, Ganga Collidium (Dhan Ganga Business Centre), Near Ganga Dham, Market Yard Pune Maharashtra India 91-20-24245588