- Fruit Growth, Agrochemical, Plant Growth, Agriculture
- In dry place at room temperature
- Soil Application: 2-4 Kg / Ha / time, 2-3 times during seedling stage and growth stage. Foliar Application: 1-2 Kg / Ha / time, 2-3 times during seedling stage and growth stage.
Fertinagro India Pvt Ltd is the professional Manufacturer and Suppliers of Amino Acid powder soya base in India. Amino acid is obtained from plant source and is utterly water soluble. Additionally, it provides organic nitrogen in free amino acid form which can be directly used in plants. Amino has advantages that it adheres very well to leaves because of its high viscosity, and it acts as an organic chelators of certain trace elements. Therefore, it is widely used as a foliar fertilizer in combination with other water soluble fertiliser and in combination with almost all commercial plant protection agent to a enhance their efficiency.
The specifications are as follows :
Cream to Brown colour powder
Characteristics odour of protein
pH of 2 percent Solutions in D.W.
3.50 to 6.50
NLT 99 percent water soluble
Insoluble matter in Distilled water
NMT 1.0 percent in water
Loss of Drying (at 105 degree)
NMT 7.0 percent w/w
Total Nitrogen (content )
NLT 14.00 percent on Dry Basis w/w
Nitrogen From Hydrolysed protein
NLT 6.2 percent on Dry Basis W/W
Amino Acid in Terms of Hydrolysed protein (H.N.X6.38)
NLT 40 percent on Dry weight Basis
Nitrogen from Ammonium Chloride
NLT 7.8 percent on Dry weight Basis w/w
Benefits of Amino Acid powder :
* Promotes the formation of photosynthesis and chlorophyll.
* Stimulates proteins synthesis and improves crop production.
* No residue , improves the physical and chemical properties of soil.
* Promoted enzymatic activity as a natural stimulants
* Increases the proteins, sugar and vitamins content in the plants.
* Improves the efficiency of the pesticides and fungicides.
* Supports the plant with needed amino acids and peptides.
* Increase crop yield and its quality.
- Letter of Credit (L/C), Delivery Point (DP), Days after Acceptance (DA), Cheque, Cash in Advance (CID), Cash Advance (CA), Cash on Delivery (COD), Cash Against Delivery (CAD)
- 50000 Per Week
- 3 Days
- Free samples are available
- In new craft paper bags with PE liner inside
- Africa, Middle East, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, South America, North America, Central America, Australia, Asia
- West India, East India, North India, Central India, South India, All India
- ISO -9001:2015 QMS Certified company ISO-14001:2015 EMS Certified company ISO-18001:2007 OHSAS Certified company
Office no 108 & 109, Ganga Collidium (Dhan Ganga Business Centre), Near Ganga Dham, Market Yard Pune Maharashtra India 91-20-24245588