- Fruit Growth, Agrochemical, Plant Growth, Agriculture
- In dry place at room temperature
- Spray: dilute 100-300g into 50-100kg water per 1000m2, can apply 3-5 times together with trace elements in suitable grow period. / Drip irrigation: 500-1000g per 1000m2 can apply 3-5 times together with other water-soluble chemical fertilizer in suitable grow period./ Seed Soaking, Dip root: Formulate into 1/1000 solution used for seed soaking and dip root.
Fertinagro India Pvt Ltd is the Largest Suppliers, Importers and Distributors of high quality Potassium Fulvate in India. Potassium Fulvate is made from 100 percent mineral resources, include Leonardite and lignite. It contains a higher proportion of fulvic acid which is the core compound of soil humus with the best composition. It a small molecular weight organic aromatic family produced by decomposition and redecomposition of organic matter, the best humic acid components in the soil and the core material forming soil aggregate structure. Potassium fulvate supplied by us can be soluble in both acidic and alkaline liquids. It can be used with most of chemical fertilizers and organic fertilizers.
The specifications are as follows :
FAS (Dry Basis)
80 percent min
Water Solubility (dry basis)
99 percent min
8 - 10 percent
5 percent max
6.0 - 7.0
Residue on sieve
5.0 percent max
- Functions :
* Instantly soluble , can be used together with NPK fertilizers and micro elements fertilizers
* Our Potassium fulvate improves texture of soil and provides cushioning to soil. In loose and sandy soils , humic acid can improve the cation exchange energy to maintain soil water and nutrients, promoted the root system to absorb nutrients.
* Application of Potassium fulvate improves effectiveness of fertilizer and holds moisture for both acid as well as alkaline soil.
* Promoted growth of crops, improves crop quality and add yield.
* Our Potassium Fulvate is perfect additive for Urea, DAP and MOP , fix nitrogen and improves the effect of nitrogen.
* Reduce pesticides residue. To know more about complete product ranges, visit our websites : www.fertinagro.co.in / www.fertinagro.in / www.fertinagroindia.com
- Letter of Credit (L/C), Delivery Point (DP), Days after Acceptance (DA), Cheque, Cash in Advance (CID), Cash Advance (CA), Cash on Delivery (COD), Cash Against Delivery (CAD)
- 50000 Per Week
- 3 Days
- Free samples are available
- In Craft paper bag with PE liner inside.
- Africa, Middle East, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, South America, North America, Central America, Australia, Asia
- West India, East India, North India, Central India, South India, All India
- * ISO -9001:2015 QMS Certified company * ISO-14001:2015 EMS Certified company * ISO-18001:2007 OHSAS Certified company
Office no 108 & 109, Ganga Collidium (Dhan Ganga Business Centre), Near Ganga Dham, Market Yard Pune Maharashtra India +918045477659